Thursday, April 12, 2007

Annoyed

why is it that not everyone can be as smart as me? i don't know if it's even a case of being as smart as me as it is a case of just having common courtesy. example 1: property mgr not calling to explain an extra doc is needed in order to process an application and instead waiting for us to magically read her mind. is it so hard to do your job and be courteous at the same time? NO! now on to the next case of rudeness. example #2: a real estate agent calling the evening before to explain that she will be by the following day at noon to show the apartment we're living in. WTF?!?! hold on and let me drop everything to be at your beck and call. as if i would allow you in my place without me being there. let me run a criminal background check real quick.

1 comment:

C said...

this is exactly why i hate people.